Galapagos Islands Tours & Cruises
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime with our Galapagos tours. Discover the unique wildlife and stunning landscapes of this iconic archipelago, where natural selection has led to the evolution of species found nowhere else on Earth. Our Expedition Leaders will take you on unforgettable journeys to observe giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies, marine iguanas, and other incredible creatures in their natural habitats. Our Galapagos Islands tours offer an immersive and educational experience that will leave you with a deep appreciation for this ecological wonderland.
Best Galapagos Tour Deals for 2023
Are you dreaming of a vacation to the mesmerizing Galapagos Islands? If so, then now is the time to start planning your tour. There are many great deals available for those looking for an unforgettable experience in the ecologically-rich archipelago and we’ve got all of the details here.
Galapagos Cruises – Yachts & Cruise Ships
Traveling to the Galapagos on a cruise ship or yacht is the perfect way to experience the unique wildlife and stunning landscapes of the Enchanted Islands. Explore the islands’ volcanic landscapes and marvel at the crystal-clear waters teeming with diverse marine life. Our tours offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness the wonders of the Galapagos firsthand. Book now and embark on an adventure that you’ll never forget.
Santa Cruz II
- Small groups – average just 11 guests per guide
- Medical doctor on board for free consultations
- 99% of visitor sites are not shared with other vessels
- Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, panga coastal exploration (all aquatic activities authorized by the National Park)
- Galapagos iconic species observed on their natural habitats
Choose the best Galapagos Islands cruise for you!
Galapagos Hotels & Island Hopping Tours
Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel
- Perfect land & sea holiday: Combination of yacht exploration with a land-based hotel stay
- Puerto Ayora’s sole beachfront property, located in a pedestrian-only zone
- A perfect combination for families and groups of all ages thanks to numerous activities including hiking, mountain biking, snorkelling, and surfing
- The best way to explore Galapagos for guests concerned about seasickness
- Gourmet meals created by a Cordon-Bleu gastronomy director
Galapagos Islands Hopping
- Daily Yacht Tours: Take a trip to the nearby Islands of Santa Cruz
- Finch Bay Gastronomy: a Le Cordon Bleu-trained gastronomic director oversees all operations to offer the best-of-the-best culinary experiences in Galapagos.
- Isabela Island: One of the biggest and most incredible islands, replete with beautiful beaches and one of the world’s biggest craters.
- A Luxurious Safari “Glamping” Experience
- Take to the skies and experience Galapagos from a birds-eye perspective
What can you expect from Your Galapagos Tours?
Are you overwhelmed by the number of tour options you’ve seen for the Galapagos? You can’t figure out how to plan your trip to the Galapagos? Are you unsure how to choose the best Galapagos cruises to ensure you have the most fantastic trip? Or perhaps you’re stuck on what it is, exactly, that makes the islands so unique?
Galapagos Islands Trips: Get informed
The Galapagos Islands are a lifetime experience; all you need to do to “prepare” for them is brace yourself for the amazing. With highly unusual wildlife and otherworldly landscapes that aren’t found anywhere else on Earth, the Galapagos dazzles with its vistas. Sunsets will cast a golden spotlight over the surrounding beaches and scenery, all as a delectable gourmet dinner is prepared by our world-class chef. On top of all this, you’ll also get a luxurious and remarkably comfortable experience, where every detail has been thought of before you even consider it. Naturalist guides will provide the perfect touch of an insightful narrative to complement your expedition activities throughout the archipelago as you snap hundreds of beautiful pictures. There are often so many different things to see throughout our comprehensive Galapagos itineraries that it is essential to receive the proper advice from a destination expert!
Talking about expertise, be sure to read this blog on the 3 Best Hacks for Choosing the Best Galapagos Cruise (as well as our other one about which types of Galapagos cruises to avoid)! From a myriad of options, choosing the right one can be challenging – that’s why we’ve narrowed them down for you. Our handy Choose Wisely e-book is also here to make your decision-making easier.
Galapagos Cruises vs. Galapagos Hotel-Based Tours
Should you choose a Galapagos cruise or sleep in a hotel and take tours during the day? It’s important to know that both options will give you a great experience, but they will provide you with different ways to go about it.
Cruises to Galapagos
A Galapagos cruise is considered the ultimate way to see most of the islands in as little time as possible. Your yacht or cruise ship will travel between islands as you rest on board.
If you are prone to seasickness, have physical limitations, are traveling with small children, or are on a tight budget, then a land-based Galapagos tours or island hopping tours may be ideal for you.
Tips You Should Consider Before Your Galapagos Tours
- Choose a multi-guided vessel, as this will allow you to choose from a more significant number of different activities.
- Does your vessel have a doctor on board? It is essential considering that you’re traveling in a remote region.
- What is the guest-space ratio of your vessel? It should be more than 26 to have plenty of space in public areas.
When Is The Best Time To Travel to Galapagos?
The good thing about the Galapagos Islands is that they are available to visit ALL YEAR LONG! During both hot and dry seasons, the Galapagos weather is excellent, and wildlife is always on display. Choosing a time to go depends on your interests.
- Warm Season: December through May. Temperatures are hot and humid, and range anywhere from 26ºC-30ºC (79ºF-85ºF), while the water temperature averages 26ºC (79ºF). An average day is primarily sunny, but may experience a short, sharp tropical storm similar to those that dictate Florida summers. At the height of the warm season (March), the islands begin to develop a lush, tropical look. During this season, the waters that surround the islands are much warmer and clearer, with visibility reaching over 30 feet, and; benefitting those who enjoy a more relaxed swim. This season is also marked by increased numbers of tropical fish, as well as the occasional manta ray.
- Dry Season: June through November. Sea temperatures drop to 20ºC-23ºC (70ºF-72ºF), cooling the air temperatures to 23ºC-26ºC (72ºF-79ºF). This season is particularly popular among professional divers as the cool waters are also extremely rich in nutrients and attract an astonishing assortment of marine life. The rich waters also provide more food for terrestrial life that depends on the ocean for food, such as sea birds and sea lions, providing an excellent time for breeding and reproduction. Mating rituals are commonly seen among several bird species, not to mention the adorable fluffy chicks that begin appearing on the islands.
It is time for you to start your expedition!
We offer an unparalleled experience with activities that allow you to explore your destinations and live an adventure surrounded by magical nature. You can only get the best Galapagos Islands tours with Metropolitan Touring. Build unforgettable experiences.
Hurry up and invest in your Galapagos trip!
Traveling to Galapagos allows you to feel free and break the routine. Fulfill your dreams with the best activities and tours that Metropolitan Touring offers you.
Live, feel, explore and relax.
Trips to Galapagos
Consider these Galapagos Travel FAQS
Why Travel with Metropolitan Touring?
- More than seven decades of operations in Ecuador and Galapagos Islands
- Pioneers of Galapagos Islands cruises and the industry
- Environmental and Community Responsibility are an important component of our operations
- Team of experts who know the area like the back of their hand
- Owners of 3 vessels and 1 hotel in the Galapagos Islands
- Owners of Mashpi Lodge, a natural reserve in the Andean Rainforest of the Choco
- Owners of the most luxurious hotel in Quito: Casa Gangotena
- Regional offices in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador allow visitors to combine all three experiences into a seamless South American adventure
Need help planning your trip? Talk to our Destination Experts!