Galapagos Cruises & Yachts
What will you find aboard our Galapagos Yachts and Cruises?
- Small groups – average just 12-13 guests per Naturalist certified guide
- One of the few ships in the Galapagos with an Expedition Leader on board that ensures your experience runs smoothly.
- Doctor on board (24/7), with a fully equipped infirmary, free of charge
- Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling, swimming, dinghy coastal exploration (all aquatic activities authorized by the National Park at no additional cost)
- Comfortable and sufficient onboard space per individual passenger in comparison to other Galapagos ships.
- Plenty of natural light comes in through all windows in shared spaces and cabins.
- All cabins enjoy large windows from which to admire the archipelago.
- No cabins at sea level, near engines or generators.
- Our onboard chef accommodates any specific food requirements.
- Our operation is carbon neutral.
- Our ship is environmentally sustainable and socially conscious with the local community.
- BBQ and Al Fresco Dining
- State-of-the-art technology for multimedia presentations and natural history lectures. Onboard library.
- Experienced, tightly honed crew with an excellent sense of teamwork and dedication, providing a warm welcome for guests.
What makes our Galapagos Yachts and Cruises different from each other?
- 99% of visitor sites are enjoyed solely by the guests of Santa Cruz II
- We offer the lowest supplement for solo travelers.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in all cabins and panoramic windows in common areas.
- Interconnected cabins, perfect to accommodate families and groups.
- The most romantic and intimate yacht with a capacity for only 40 guests.
- A sun deck with an uninterrupted view from where to admire the archipelago.