Quito and Galapagos Enchantments 7 Days/ 6 Nights $3,730 pp
Day by Day
Welcome to Quito and Ecuador! At the airport you will be greeted by a member of our staff who will escort you all the way to your hotel, giving you a short briefing on Quito and the country in general with valuable information you need to know at first hand. Private Service with guide and driver, baggage handling of two pieces of luggage per person at hotel and at airport.
Hotel JW Marriot in Quito (deluxe room)
Quito’s colonial quarter, the largest and best preserved of South America, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll at the Independence Plaza, flanked by the Cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Municipal Building and the Archbishop’s Palace. We will visit the temple of *La Compañia de Jesús and its awesome gilded interior. We will continue on to the Monastery of San Francisco, one the of great religious buildings of the New World; its impressive façade and atrium that lead to its Baroque interior influenced by Moorish style, with the winged Virgin of Quito at its main altar. The tour ends at a lookout point with a great view of Quito.
Hotel JW Marriot in Quito (deluxe room)
Transfer out Quito to take your Galapagos flight
Day 3 to 7
Santa Cruz II, 5 day/4 nights, Horizon Deck Twin/Double Cabin.
On this adventure, we invite you to explore the glorious white beach of Las Bachas, Santiago Island (Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas), Rabida, Bartolome, and the sunken crater of Genovesa. We end in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, the capital of the Galapagos Province.
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- Hotel JW Marriot for two nights: located on central Avenida Amazonas, conveniently located close to the financial centre of the modern city and shopping centres. It is 11 km away from the historic centre, one of the most beautiful and well-preserved old towns in South America. The JW Marriott is the most elegant brand of Marriott Hotels, furnished in an elegant yet cosy style. From start to end, our guests will find luxurious comforts and personalized services.
2018 Price, Included and Not Included
Package price: $ 3,730 pp
- Transfers in/out Quito. Buffet Breakfast at Hotel JW Marriot in Quito.
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (but not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands. Fuel surcharge*
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Sheraton, Wyndham) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest's hotel contact.
*Fuel surcharge is included on the cruise rate, however, restrictions may apply.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
- Accommodation in double/twin standard room
- Price per person based on twin/double standard occupancy
- Hotels subject to availability (or similar standard)
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs.
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us