Solo Travel Galapagos – The best deal for a single traveler
Get the best deal designed for solo travelers. Give yourself the best gift and travel solo to the most luxurious sites with the best rate ever!
Day by Day
Day 1: Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 2: City tour of Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 3-5: Transfer out from Quito. Mashpi Lodge 3 Days/2 Nights programme.
Day 5: Return to Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 6: Transfer out to Quito airport to take the Galapagos flight
Day 6-10: Galapagos cruise: 5 Days / 4 Nights on board of Santa Cruz II (Eastern or Northern Islands Itinerary)
Package price: $6,900 pp
Notes, Included and Not Included
- Add $4,225 and travel with someone else! Total for 2 passengers: $11,115 (double accommodation)
- This is a preliminary costing; hotels may vary according to availability
- All entrance fees are subject to change without previous notice
- Rates are quoted in single accommodation
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs
- Prices valid for departures on 2018, except Peak Season (Dec. 21 – Jan. 04)
- Subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- Transportation airport / hotel / airport
- Nights of accommodation in single room
- Hotel taxes
- Permanent assistance
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (but not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands. Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito and Guayaquil to airport for flights to/from Galapagos.
*Internet / Wi-Fi, only for guests staying in cabins on the "Panorama Deck".
- Air ticket Quito– Galapagos – Quito (USD 498 per person, subject to changes)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee (USD 100 per person)
- Migration Control Card (USD 20 per person)
- Wet Suits available for rent
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
Your Galapagos Travel Expert Since 1969