Quito Land of Bears post Galapagos Tour on board Santa Cruz II
Eastern Islands Galapagos Itinerary on board Santa Cruz II :
Join us on an expedition from San Cristobal Island, through Santa Fe, South Plaza, Santa Cruz Island with the world-renowned Charles Darwin Research Station, the incredible Punta Suarez visitor site on Espanola Island, as well as its breath-taking beach at Gardner Bay.
This is a trip that you will not forget! 11 BIG15. Wherever we sail, whatever we do, the entire crew aboard the Santa Cruz II will do our utmost to ensure that your Galapagos experience is truly, deeply moving and memorable.
- – Eastern Galapagos Islands you will visit: San Cristobal, Santa Fe, South Plaza, Santa Cruz, Española, Baltra.
- – Highlight Sites: Charles Darwin Research Station, Kicker Rock, >Española Blowhole.
- – Iconic Species: Galapagos Albatrosses (From April to December), Blue Footed Boobies, Nazca Boobies, Red Footed Boobies, Great & Magnificent Frigatebirds, Galapagos Hawks, Marine Iguanas, Santa Fe Land Iguana, Galapagos Sea Lion, Galapagos Giant Tortoises, Galapagos Doves, Galapagos Mockingbirds, San Cristobal Mockingbirds, Española Mockingbirds, Darwin Finches, Brown Pelicans, Swallow – Tailed Gulls, Lava Gulls, Lava (striated) Herons.
Post Conference tour Date & Price
- – Eastern Galapagos 5 days: 18 – 22 November for USD 3,604 p/p
- – “Quito Land of Bears conference” 12 – 17 November
Day by Day Map (click to zoom)
Your Galapagos Travel Expert Since 1969