Quito and Galapagos Deluxe
The ideal Quito and Galapagos tour designed for travellers looking for a sophisticated, upscale experience.
Day by Day
Day 1: Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 2: City tour of Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 3: Transfer out to Quito airport to take the Galapagos flight
Day 3-7: Galapagos cruise: 5 Days / 4 Nights on board of La Pinta Yacht (Eastern or Northern Islands Itinerary)
Regular price: $5,007 pp
Package price: $4,500 pp
Notes, Included and Not Included
- This is a preliminary costing; hotels may vary according to availability
- All entrance fees are subject to change without previous notice
- Rates are quoted in double accommodations
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs
- Prices valid for departures on 2018, except Peak Season (Dec. 21 – Jan. 04)
- Subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- Transportation airport / hotel / airport
- Nights of accommodation in double rooms
- Hotel taxes
- Permanent assistance
- La Pinta Yacht: Accommodations, all meals, soft drinks*, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only, wet suit rental ,snorkeling gear, internet*, luggage handling, medical care on board (but not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands, shared transfer in Quito from hotel to airport.
*Soft drinks are considered juices and carbonated drinks, not “virgin” cocktails; internet connections onboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth.
- Air ticket Quito– Galapagos – Quito (USD 498 per person, subject to changes)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee (USD 100 per person)
- Migration Control Card (USD 20 per person)
- Alcoholic ** , gratuities, laundry, gifts and additional items
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
Your Galapagos Travel Expert Since 1969