Honeymoon in Galapagos
A Honeymoon in a Wildlife Paradise
2020 rate: $3,267
Honeymooners are not just any guests at the Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel. Here, love and romance are celebrated just as much as the natural surroundings, with service that sparkles with extra touches and attention to details – from a speedy check in to romantic candlelit dinners – that will surely put a smile on your faces.
Here in the Galapagos Islands, the natural world allows us to understand our place in the universe and invites us to wonder at every turn, be it at its snow-white beaches and vivid sunsets, its leaping dolphins swimming alongside the yacht, its finches that constantly hop over to investigate, its otherworldly lava fields or the soothing sound of the surf.
All of this and more form a part of the extraordinary days of exploration and adventure that are offered at the Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel. All of it followed by luxurious and cozy nights at the hotel itself, where Le Cordon-Bleu cuisine and signature cocktails are followed by stargazing and listening to the lap of the waves out front.
Full day activity optionsNorth Seymour Island
Bartolome is famous for Pinnacle Rock, a towering spearheaded obelisk that rises from the ocean’s edge and is the best-known landmark in the islands. Galapagos penguins—the only species of penguin found north of the equator—walk precariously along narrow volcanic ledges at its base. Sea lions snooze on rocky platforms, ready to slide into the water to play with passing snorkelers.
South Plaza is a small island full of fascinating wildlife, both along its shore and along its dramatic, wind-swept cliffs: sea lions, land iguanas, swallow-tailed gulls, Opuntia cacti and vegetation that changes colors according to the season. South Plaza is one of Galapagos’ most impressive visiting sites.
- Galapagos airport transfer in/out
- 4 nights of accommodation in a double room/suite with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- VIP Amenities
- 2 special dinners
- 1 relaxing massage per person
- 2 full-day yacht tours
- Guided highland tour of Santa Cruz Island with lunch included
- Guided visit of Tortuga Bay (kayaks or surf lessons are optional) + Charles Darwin Research Station with lunch included
- Use of the hotel facilities
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Hotel taxes
- Airfare (international and domestic) to/from Galapagos and airport taxes (subject to change without prior notice)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ($100 USD, subject to change without prior notice)
- Transit control card fee ($20 USD, subject to change without prior notice)
- Alcoholic beverages, gratuities/tips, laundry or valet services, and any additional items
- Snacks, soft drinks or similar – other than the one included with the meals, special coffees from the machine (cappuccino, mochaccino, macchiato, espresso, etc.)
- Optional activities with extra cost: kayaking, mountain biking, diving, and surfing
- Travel insurance
- Laundry service
- Any item not mentioned previously