Yacht La Pinta Galapagos Cruise
La Pinta: A sophisticated, upscale experience
La Pinta is our luxury vessel, featuring some of the largest cabins in the Galapagos, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious interiors and an overall design that minimizes the possibility of seasickness. Above all, this Yacht offers you the true definition of luxury in the Archipelago: full, unmitigated access. Small groups – average just 12 guests or fewer per guide- are guaranteed and all the required equipment is ready and set for your convenience: a Glass-bottom boat, kayaks, snorkeling equipment, and our large and comfortable pangas. The ideal vessel for exploring the Galapagos in the most comfortable, stylish way. Complete with a Cordon-Bleu gastronomy director, La Pinta will open up the islands for you like no other ship sailing these amazing waters.
Space for Learning and Relaxing
Join our guides in the lounge for nightly briefings about the next day’s activities. On the following day, visit the National Park on carefully planned excursions. In between outings, it will feel as if your connection with the islands never ends, as panoramic windows in our numerous social areas offer almost permanent visual contact with the island landscapes while you are inside the ship. Or step outside with your camera and make the most of the numerous outdoor social areas, including an outdoor terrace for dining when weather permits and an observation deck that is perfect for equatorial stargazing. Relax in the hot tub, work out in the cardio-gym, or lounge on the sun deck.
Eco-Friendly Carbon Neutral Policies
With some of the latest advances in sustainable sailing, Yacht La Pinta aims to protect the delicate and beautiful ecosystem that it explores. Modern engine technology economizes fuel consumption and our onboard water desalination and treatment plants protect the waters around the Galapagos. But we take it a step further: when traveling aboard the La Pinta, your footprint is minimized and your visit becomes part of conservation efforts thanks to a company-wide commitment to sustainability. The footprint caused by your visit to the Galapagos isn’t just reduced, it is actually offset and canceled via our exemplary Carbon Neutral Program. When traveling aboard our Cruise Ship, our CO2 Reduction Strategies will ensure you become a sustainable traveler!
- Free shore excursions natural history lectures and transfers in the Galapagos.
- Free transfers airport/hotel/airport for Galapagos cruise departures to major hotels in Quito and Guayaquil.
- Free consultations with our Medical officer, on call 24/7.
- WiFi and internet access (intermittent and low-bandwidth)
- Top-ranking naval officers as Captains and First Officers
- 60+ years of experience and reliability
Facilities & Amenities
- Bar and Lounge
- Outdoor terrace / BBQ
- Gift shop
- Fitness Room
- Reading room and natural history library
- Multiple purpose room
- Wi-Fi hotspot (intermittent/ low bandwidth connection)
- 24/7 coffee station (free coffee, tea, and water)
- Safe deposit box (in cabin)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pangas (inflatable dinghies for coastal exploration)