Santa Cruz II – Prices
Please note: During Peak Season, Christmas and New Years, an extra fee per person applies and discounts do not apply.
|Cabin||4 nights Northern or Western itineraries (US$)||6 nights Eastern itinerary (US$)|
|Horizon Deck Explorer Family Cabin (2)||$ 4,112||$ 5,514|
|Horizon Deck Explorer Cabin (23)||$ 4,376||$ 5,868|
|Horizon Deck Voyager Cabin (2)*||$ 5,052||$ 6,768|
|Expedition Deck Explorer Cabin (17)||$ 4,552||$ 6,096|
|Panorama Deck Explorer Cabin (3)||$ 4,684||$ 6,282|
|Panorama Deck Darwin Suite (3)||$ 5,308||$ 7,122|
Our itineraries include:
- All meals
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages – French, Italian – is available upon request for groups larger than 10 guests and for German groups is a minimum of 4 guests),
- Snorkelling gear
- Luggage handling
- Medical care on board (not including the cost of medication)
- Transfers in the islands
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Wyndham, Sheraton) to airport for flights to/from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers, we must have guests’ hotel contact information.
- Fuel surcharge*
*Fuel surcharge is included in the cruise rate. However, restrictions may apply.
They don’t include:
- Wetsuits: Available for rent, NET rate US$ 17 + VAT per guest for 5- or 6-day expeditions
- Air transportation to / from Galapagos and airport taxes (subject to change without prior notice)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 subject to change without prior notice)*
- Migration Control Card (US$ 20 subject to change without prior notice)*
- Alcoholic-** and non-alcoholic beverages
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Gifts and additional items
- Travel insurance
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee and migration control card fee. However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: Wi-Fi Internet connection is available onboard for an added cost, but due to the Galapagos’ remote location, please be aware that internet connection is intermittent and low-bandwidth. Internet fee: $40 + taxes.
During Peak Season
During peak season (Dec 21, 2021 – Jan 04, 2022), a supplemental surcharge is applied to each reservation.