Galapagos Family Vacation Cruise – 7D/6N for $5,521 per person
Galapagos Family Vacation Tour | Travel aboard the best cruise for your kids!
7 Days / 6 Nights
Day by day itinerary
Welcome to Guayaquil, Ecuador! At the airport, you will be greeted by a member of our team who will assist you with your luggage and transfer to your hotel. During the ride, you will receive a brief introduction of Guayaquil and Ecuador along with valuable information regarding your stay in the country.
Optional Day (If you’d like to extend your stay in Guayaquil and enjoy the activities listed below, please contact your Destination Expert)
Cacao: the magical ingredient that captivates the world just as it did many thousands of years ago, back when it was served only to the highest dignitaries in ancient American tribes during sacred rituals. The road to Hacienda La Danesa takes us through Ecuador’s fertile tropical coast as well as its rice, banana, and coffee fields that go on for miles. The social project at the Hacienda celebrates local culture, allowing guests to learn about local inhabitants’ history, discover the process they use to obtain the best cacao powder in the world and provide you with a taste of their excellent cuisine.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel. Overnight in Guayaquil.
Transfer out from hotel to airport of Guayaquil to take your Galapagos flight.
Day 2 to 6
Santa Cruz II, 5 day/4 nights, Horizon Deck Twin/Double Cabin.*
*Please note that this is a sample vessel and itinerary.
Our Galapagos Islands Itinerary aboard the Santa Cruz II is one of the many options you can choose for your Galapagos adventure. Ask our Destination Experts about our fleet and available itineraries.
You will disembark at Baltra Island and take your transfer to the airport to catch your flight back to the city of Guayaquil.
Once in Guayaquil, you’ll take your transfer to the hotel. Overnight at your hotel in Guayaquil.
At the designated time, you will be picked up from your hotel to take your transfer to the airport. Safe travels!
Why is Santa Cruz II the best cruise for your kids?
We have designed our “Pirates Aboard Program *” especially for your little ones:
- Educational activities
- Special kids menus
- Soft drinks included
- Children’s books
- DVDs and games in the libraries
- Fun and family-oriented activities such as stargazing!
- Activity book with coloring and drawing games, diary entries, maps, educational texts, and stickers!
*Please note that some aspects of this program may have been modified according to our biosafety protocols. Ask your destination expert for more information.
- Rates valid for 2022 except peak season dates (Christmas- & New Year’s-related departures).
- This package and its accommodation options are subject to availability
- A minimum deposit per person is required
- Credit card payments are exempt from additional fees
- Breakfasts and taxes are included for Guayaquil Hotel
- Rates are based on double occupancy, for a single quote please contact your destination expert.
- Rates listed are for adults. Please ask your Destination Expert for rates for children under 12 years old.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- All entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice
- Restrictions may apply
- Please be aware that you can combine this Package with any of our Galapagos Cruise itineraries. Our Destination Experts will customize the package based on your request and send you a quote.
- Valid only for Direct Customers
- Airport Transfers
- 3 nights at a premium hotel in Guayaquil
- Full-day Cacao & La Danesa Hacienda Tour – OPTIONAL
- Roundtrip Domestic Airfare (Guayaquil-Galapagos-Guayaquil)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee
- INGALA Transit Control Card
- 5-day Galapagos Islands Itinerary aboard any of our expedition vessels
- International flights
- Alcoholic beverages
- Wi-Fi onboard (due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connection is intermittent and low-bandwidth. A fee of $40+taxes per device.)
- Personal expenses (late checkout, laundry, gifts, etc)
- Meals not described in the program
- Fuel Surcharge*
A fuel surcharge is not included in the tour’s fee. ETICA Empresa Turistica Internacional C.A. reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $70 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, ETICA Empresa Turistica Internacional C.A. will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $25.00 per passenger per day.