Galapagos Family Vacation
Galapagos family vacation – Travel in summer and choose the best cruise for your kids!
7 Days/ 6 Nights – 10% off!
Day by day itinerary
Transfer in from Quito airport to hotel. Private Service with guide and driver, baggage handling of two pieces of luggage per person at hotel and at airport.
Hotel Marriot in Quito (deluxe room)
We will visit downtown Quito to relish in this urban jewel and its treasures of art and architecture. Quitos colonial quarter, the largest and best preserved of South America, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll at the Independence Plaza, flanked by the Cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Municipal Building and the Archbishop’s Palace. We will visit also the temple of *La Compañía de Jesús and its awesome gilded interior. We continue on to the Monastery of San Francisco, one the of great religious buildings of the New World; its impressive façade and atrium that lead to its Baroque interior influenced by Moorish style, with the winged Virgin of Quito at its main altar.
Then we will continue to the Equatorial Monument, 25 Kms. (16 miles) North of Quito, which marks the exact Middle of the World, latitude 0º, where we can stand with a foot on each hemisphere. We will visit the Ethnographic Museum inside the monument, which shows the different Native American groups living in Ecuador. Beside the monument there is a colonial-style town, complete with main square, church, post office, bullring, cafeterias, restaurants and many gift shops with postcards and souvenirs. A certificate for having crossed the Equator will be given at the end of our tour.
Hotel Marriot in Quito (deluxe room)
Transfer out from hotel to airport of Quito to take your Galapagos flight.
Day 3 to 7
Santa Cruz II, 5 day/4 nights, Horizon Deck Twin/Double Cabin.
Why is Santa Cruz II the best cruise for your kids?
We have designed our “Young Pirate Programme” specially for your little ones:
- Education activities
- Special kids-style menus
- Children’s books
- DVDs and games in the libraries
- Visits to the bridge to spend time with the Captain and navigators
- Activity book with colouring and drawing games, diary entries, map, educational texts and stickers!
$ 4,180 pp
Package price: $ 3,769 pp
*25% off on the cruise for children under 15 years old
- Transfers in/out Quito. Buffet Breakfast at Hotel Marriot in Quito.
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
- Promotion valid for new bookings and travelling during July and August, 2018. Subject to availability
- Accommodation in double/twin standard room
- Price per person based on twin/double standard occupancy
- Spaces are subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- Hotel Marriot for two nights: conveniently located close to the financial centre of the modern city and shopping centres. It is 11 km away from the historic centre, one of the most beautiful and well-preserved old towns in South America. The JW Marriott is the most elegant brand of Marriott Hotels, furnished in an elegant yet cosy style. From start to end, our guests will find luxurious comforts and personalized services.
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs.