Galapagos Family Vacation
Galapagos family vacation – Travel in summer and choose the best cruise for your kids!
7 Days/ 6 Nights – 10% off!
Day by day itinerary
Transfer in from Quito airport to hotel. Private Service with guide and driver, baggage handling of two pieces of luggage per person at hotel and at airport.
Swissotel in Quito (deluxe room)
During our kid-friendly day tour we will visit downtown Quito to relish in its artistic and architectural treasures. Quito’s colonial quarter – the largest and best preserved of South America – is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll down the Independence Plaza, flanked by the National Cathedral and the Presidential Palace. We will visit the temple of La Compañía de Jesús and its awesome gilded interior, the Monastery of San Francisco – one of South America’s largest religious compounds – and the famous La Ronda street.
We will also visit the Middle of the World Monument, 25 Kms. (16 miles) north of Quito, which marks the planet’s 0º latitude , where we can stand with one foot on each hemisphere. We will continue to the Intiñan Museum where we will perform experiments that can only be experience at the middle of the world. A certificate for having crossed the Equator will be given at the end of our tour.
Chocolate classes are also included for the whole family to learn about this ancestral food and indulge in its sweet flavors.
Swissotel in Quito (deluxe room)
Transfer out from hotel to airport of Quito to take your Galapagos flight.
Day 3 to 7
Santa Cruz II, 5 day/4 nights, Horizon Deck Twin/Double Cabin.
Why is Santa Cruz II the best cruise for your kids?
We have designed our “Young Pirate Programme” specially for your little ones:
- Educational activities
- Special kids menus
- Soft drinks included
- Children’s books
- DVDs and games in the libraries
- Visits to the bridge to spend time with the Captain and navigators
- Activity book with coloring and drawing games, diary entries, maps, educational texts and stickers!
$ 4,593 pp
Package price: $ 4,071 pp
*25% off on the cruise for children under 12 years old
- Transfers in/out Quito. Buffet Breakfast at Swissotel in Quito.
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, soft drink, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Private transfer from hotel in Quito to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
- Accommodation in double/twin standard room
- Price per person based on twin/double standard occupancy
- Spaces are subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- Swissotel for two nights: Swissotel Quito is one of the city’s top luxury hotels conveniently located in the Floresta neighbourhood of Quito – both a commercial and residential area, 45 minutes from the Middle of the World Monument. From the best preserved historic centre in Latin America, with its vast choice of museums and churches to shopping malls, parks and handicraft markets, you will find transport to Quito’s renowned attractions very easy.
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs.
Your Galapagos Travel Expert Since 1969