Finch Bay Your Way (4D/3N)
4 Day / 3 Night Program
FINCH BAY YOUR WAY
2019 rate: $956 | 2020 rate: $1,009Price includes all local taxes!
The perfect starter package for designing your own adventure. Then choose your favorites from our list of activities.
[separator color=” thickness=” up=’5′ down=’8′] The Galapagos Islands rank among the world’s most extraordinary wildlife destinations. Although every inch of our world has something that makes it ‘unique,’ the islands are that much more sui generis than other places due to the archipelago’s isolation over millennia, which have allowed species to evolve amid the stark volcanic landscapes into new and apparently strange life forms that exist nowhere else on the planet. And on top of that, the creatures one encounters are virtually fearless of humans. It’s a truly magical place.
The award-winning Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel lies just steps from the beach in a secluded location, across the bay from Puerto Ayora on the island of Santa Cruz. Guests cherish the hotel’s privacy, natural surroundings, swimming pool, fine dining and superb service.
[separator color=” thickness=” up=’30’ down=’30’]
- Day 1:
Arrive at Baltra airport. Shared transfer in. Hotel accommodation
- Day 2:
Breakfast. At leisure
- Day 3:
Breakfast. At leisure
- Day 4:
Breakfast. Shared transfer out to Baltra airport
- 3-night accommodation in the selected room
- Buffet breakfast
- Snorkel equipment
- Ground transfers in/out Galapagos (shared service)
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Air transportation (international and domestic) to/from Galapagos and airport taxes (subject to change without previous notice)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 subject to change without previous notice)
- Transit control card fee (US$ 20 subject to change without previous notice)
- Alcoholic beverages, gratuities/tips, laundry or valet services and additional items
- Optional activities with extra cost: kayaking, mountain biking, diving and surfing
- Travel insurance
- Laundry service
- Any item not mentioned previously
- 1 small backpack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sneakers with rubber soles
- Long pants
- Long and short sleeved shirts
- Wind breaker
- Bathing suit or a wetsuit for snorkeling in cold months
- Hat or cap
- Sunblock and repellent
- Camera & video recorder
- Any medicine you may be taking
- Metropolitan Touring guarantees air space for programmes only.
- The island visited on the day tour will depend on the itinerary approved by the Galapagos National Park Service.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Galapagos Itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety, or Galapagos National Park regulations.
Validity: January 01 thru December 31, 2019. Recommended Retail Price (RRP) per person quoted in U.S. Dollars based on double accommodation in Finch Bay Room.
- Guests can bring aboard the ship a reasonable amount of clothing and personal effects without charge. Baggage is handled in accordance with the airlines’ regulations and tariffs. Baggage exceeding these limitations is subject to the charges as set forth by the individual operators. Airlines are strict with baggage limitations. The current limits are 23 kg (50.6 pounds) for checked items, 8 kg (17 pounds) for hand luggage and 1 personal item (handbag, camera bag, laptop, etc.)
- All baggage must be securely packed, and properly and clearly labelled. Liquid, fragile, perishable and other articles not suitably packed are transported at guests’ own risk.
- Metropolitan Touring is not responsible for loss or damage to baggage or any other personal item during air travel.
- Metropolitan Touring is not responsible for baggage stored in shoreside facilities.
- Under no circumstances may dangerous items (including but not limited to: explosives, firearms, combustible or illegal substances) be taken into the hotel.
- We recommend that you hand-carry travel documents (passport, visa, cruise tickets), medications and valuables. These items are the full responsibility of the guest at all times. Metropolitan Touring shall not be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, such personal items.
- Metropolitan Touring reserves the right to charge for the return of personal items left on board or lost and subsequently found.
Restricted baggage in the Galapagos
Local authorities manage the quarantine system of the Galapagos National Park in order to reduce the possibility of foreign species invading the archipelago. All cargo and luggage that arrives to Galapagos National Park or that is transferred from one island to another must be inspected. All aircrafts are disinfected with Permethrin before landing. To preserve human health and the native species of the Galapagos Islands, the following products may not be transferred to Galapagos: fresh vegetables and fruits, animal products and or their derivatives, dairy products, other live animals, pathological samples, dry coffee beans, genetically modified organisms, forest species or their disseminative parts, grass and its disseminative parts, fresh flowers, medicinal plants and their disseminative parts, banana tree leaves, micro-organisms (fungi, bacteria, etc.) soil and sand, and animal vaccines.
Your Galapagos Travel Expert Since 1953