Ecuador & Colombia Tour
Visit Colombia, a country truly rich in gold and treasure combined with the wonders of the Galapagos Islands. Be amazed by the natural beauty and diversity that you will encounter throughout the tour!
Day by Day
Day 1: Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Overnight at Hilton Colon Hotel.
Day 2: Scenic tour of Quito. Overnight at Hilton Colon Hotel.
Day 3: Transfer out to Galapagos flight.
Day 3-7: Galapagos cruise: 5 Days / 4 Nights cruise on board of Santa Cruz II.
Day 7: Transfer in Guayaquil, overnight at Hotel Oro Verde.
Day 8: Transfer out Guayaquil for international flight – Transfer in at Bogota airport. Overnight at Hotel B3 Virrey.
Day 9: City Tour + Zipaquira’s Underground Salt Cathedral + Lunch. Overnight at Hotel B3 Virrey.
Day 10: The Coffee Triangle. Overnight at Hacienda Combia.
Day 11: Salento & Cocora Valley (Armenia). Overnight at Hacienda Combia.
Day 12: Coffee Inspiration Tour. Overnight at Hotel Anandá Boutique.
Day 13: City tour + Monuments of Cartagena (Historic Center). Overnight at Hotel Anandá Boutique.
Day 14: Private transfer hotel to airport.
- Regular price: $ 5,500 pp
- Package price: $ 5,160 pp
Notes, Included and Not Included
- This is a preliminary costing; hotels may vary according to availability.
- All entrance fees are subject to change without previous notice.
- Rates are quoted in double accommodations.
- The program is quoted beginning on Saturday in Bogotá, rates may vary according with the requested starting date.
- Prices valid until 20th of December of 2018, except on Easter (9th to 16th of April), Christmas & New Year and other national or religious holidays, which may have special rates; please verify.
- Subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us
- Transportation airport / hotel / airport.
- Nights of accommodation in double rooms.
- Entrance fees and activities as described in the program.
- Hotel taxes.
- Private services with English-speaking guides.
- *For other languages, please consult us availability. Supplements may apply.
- Permanent assistance by our offices in each city.
- Transfers in/out Quito.
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
- International air fares or domestic air fares.
- Early check-in, late check-out, services and non-mentioned meals in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks during meals, hotel extras and personal spending.
- Tips for guides and hotel staff.
- Activities not described in the program.
- Meals not described in the program.
- Airport taxes.
- Tips or personal expenses.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Guayaquil
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.