Casa Gangotena and Mashpi Lodge Special Program
Explore Quito and stay at Casa Gangotena Hotel, a restored historic mansion overlooking the old town. After that, experience nature at the luxurious Mashpi Lodge, a breathtaking creation of steel and glass located deep in the cloud forests of the Ecuadorian Choco Region.
Day by Day
Day 1: Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 2: City tour of Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 3-5: Transfer out from Quito. Mashpi Lodge 3 Days/2 Nights program.
Day 5: Return to Quito. Overnight at Hotel Casa Gangotena
Day 6: Transfer out to Quito airport.
Package price: $1,945 pp
Notes, Included and Not Included
- Rates are quoted in double accommodation
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs
- Prices valid for departures on 2017, except Peak Season (Dec. 21 – Jan. 04)
- Subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- Transportation airport / hotel / airport
- Nights of accommodation in double room
- Hotel taxes
- Permanent assistance
- Casa Gangotena: full american breakfast
- Mashpi Lodge: all meals and soft drinks, specialized lectures, lodging, shared guided visits (English/Spanish) within the Reserve, shared transfers (in/out) from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, JW Marriot, Swissotel), waterproff ponchos and rubber boots.
- Dragonfly$40 usd + taxes per person per stay for all activities that incorporate this service; $20 usd + taxes per children under the age of 12
- Gifts and additional items
- Private guide
- Spa Services