CO2 Emission Reduction Strategies
- Investing in renewable energies like solar or wind power, which do not emit greenhouse gasses (Metropolitan Touring already does this).
- Utilizing energy-saving appliances (Metropolitan Touring already does this).
- Carbon offsetting: A way to balance out your carbon footprint by ensuring that an equivalent amount of CO2 is captured by “carbon sinks”.
- Physical sequestration: Long-term storage of CO2 underground using manmade techniques.
- Biosequestration: Sequestering CO2 using natural means.
- Reducing deforestation and degradation of forestland to maintain carbon absorption (OUR NEWEST PROJECT).
- Capturing CO2 in other natural settings, such as when phytoplankton in oceans is used for sequestering purposes.
(Visited 213 times, 1 visits today)