Galapagos Last Minute Deal for April 2017
7 Days/ 6 Nights
This last minute deal includes transfer in Quito, city tour, accommodation at Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito and our Santa Cruz II 5 days/4 night cruise.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and book now!
Day by Day
Welcome to Quito and Ecuador! At the airport you will be greeted by a member of our staff who will escort you all the way to your hotel, giving you a short briefing on Quito and the country in general with valuable information you need to know at first hand. Private Service with guide and driver, baggage handling of two pieces of luggage per person at hotel and at airport.
Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito (luxury room)
Quito’s colonial quarter, the largest and best preserved of South America, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll at the Independence Plaza, flanked by the Cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Municipal Building and the Archbishop’s Palace. We will visit the temple of *La Compañia de Jesús and its awesome gilded interior. We will continue on to the Monastery of San Francisco, one the of great religious buildings of the New World; its impressive façade and atrium that lead to its Baroque interior influenced by Moorish style, with the winged Virgin of Quito at its main altar. The tour ends at a lookout point with a great view of Quito.
Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito (luxury room)
Transfer out Quito to take your Galapagos flight
Day 3 to 7
Santa Cruz II, 5 day/4 nights, Horizon Deck Twin/Double Cabin.
On this journey, we invite you to discover the glorious white beach of Las Bachas, Santiago Island (Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas), Rabida, Bartolome, and the sunken crater of Genovesa. We finish in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, the capital of the Galapagos Province.
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- Hotel Casa Gangotena for two nights: Situated in a newly-restored historic mansion overlooking Plaza San Francisco, the three-story Casa Gangotena Boutique Hotel in Quito harbors 31 rooms, a showcase of eye-catching style, a fine mix of classic architecture, contemporary interior design, antiques, fine furnishings, modern technology and quintessential comforts.
Price, Included and Not Included
Regular price: $ 4,257 pp
Package price: $ 1,881 pp
- Transfers from/to international flights.
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito.
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (but not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) and in Guayaquil (Hilton Colon, Oro Verde, Sheraton, Wyndham) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest's hotel contact.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
- Promotion valid for new bookings only for departures before April 30th, 2017.
- Subject to availability
- Price per person based on twin/double standard occupancy
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs.
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us