Fly for FREE to Galapagos! Book our La Pinta Yacht and get air tickets FREE – on selected departures
7 Days/ 6 Night Programme
Day 1 – Wednesday: Transfer in from Quito airport to JW Marriot Hotel
Overnight in JW Marriot Hotel in Quito (deluxe room)
Day 2 – Thursday: City tour of Quito (private)
Day 3 – Friday: Transfer out from JW Marriot Hotel to Quito airport to take your Galapagos flight
Day 3 to 7 – Friday to Thursday: Yacht La Pinta 7 days / 6 nights – Western Islands Itinerary
Package price: $ 6,522 pp
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Transfers in/out Quito
- Buffet Breakfast at JW Marriot Hotel in Quito.
Yacht La Pinta:
- All meals
- Soft drinks *
- Island sightseeing
- Naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish only
- Wet suit rental and snorkelling gear
- Internet *
- Medical care on board
- Glass-bottom boat
- Taxes and transfers in the islands. Transfer from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colón, Swissôtel, JW Marriot, Dann Carlton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
* Internet connections aboard consist of 2 computer stations in the library and Wi-Fi in the yacht’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth
- Galapagos National Park admission fee (US$ 100 subject to change without notice) *
- Transit Control Card for Galapagos (US$ 20 per person) *
- Alcoholic drinks **
- Gifts and additional items
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
- Promotion valid for new bookings during March
- Selected departures (ask our travel experts)
- Accommodation in double/twin standard room
- Subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us
- Upgrade your hotel to Casa Gangotena for only $ 276 pp
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- JW Marriot Hotel for two nights: is located on famous Amazonas Avenue, between the exclusive financial center of the modern city and shopping Centers.