Galapagos Family Vacation
Galapagos family vacation – Travel in summer and choose the best cruise for your kids!
7 Days/ 6 Nights – 10% off!
Day by day itinerary
Transfer in from Quito airport to hotel. Private Service with guide and driver, baggage handling of two pieces of luggage per person at hotel and at airport.
Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito (luxury room)
Quito’s colonial quarter, the largest and best preserved of South America, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We will stroll at the Independence Plaza, flanked by the Cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Municipal Building and the Archbishop’s Palace. We will visit the temple of *La Compañia de Jesús and its awesome gilded interior. We will continue on to the Monastery of San Francisco, one the of great religious buildings of the New World; its impressive façade and atrium that lead to its Baroque interior influenced by Moorish style, with the winged Virgin of Quito at its main altar. The tour ends at a lookout point with a great view of Quito.
Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito (luxury room)
Transfer out from hotel to airport of Quito to take your Galapagos flight.
Day 3 to 7
Santa Cruz II, 5 day/4 nights, Horizon Deck Twin/Double Cabin.
On this journey, we invite you to discover the glorious white beach of Las Bachas, Santiago Island (Buccaneer Cove and Puerto Egas), Rabida, Bartolome, and the sunken crater of Genovesa. We end in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, the capital of the Galapagos Province.
Why is Santa Cruz II the best cruise for your kids?
We have designed our “Young Pirate Programme” specially for your little ones:
- Education activities
- Special kids-style menus
- Children’s books
- DVDs and games in the libraries
- Visits to the bridge to spend time with the Captain and navigators
- Activity book with colouring and drawing games, diary entries, map, educational texts and stickers!
$ 4,257 pp
Package price: $ 3,833 pp
*25% off on the cruise for children under 15 years old
- Transfers in/out Quito. Buffet Breakfast at Hotel Casa Gangotena in Quito.
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands.
- Shared transfers from main hotels in Quito (Casa Gangotena, Hilton Colon, Sheraton, Marriott, Dann Carlton) to airport for flights to / from Galapagos are included in these rates. To coordinate these transfers we must have guest’s hotel contact.
- Air Ticket Quito-Galapagos-Quito
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee*
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items.
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.
- Promotion valid for new bookings during June for departures from June to September 2017. Subject to availability
- Accommodation in double/twin standard room
- Price per person based on twin/double standard occupancy
- Hotels subject to availability (or similar standard)
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- For travel agencies or tour operator rates, please contact us
- Quito airport is located about one and half hours from Quito depending on traffic conditions, please make sure you do not leave anything behind.
- Hotel Casa Gangotena for two nights: Situated on a corner overlooking Plaza San Francisco in the heart of Quito’s Old Town district, this restored historic mansion harbours 31 rooms that are a showcase of how sophisticated design can make tradition come alive. Casa Gangotena’s dramatic style and world-class dining, combined with its curated daily activities, will give you an up-close experience with exciting local culture.
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs.
- Please be informed that Plaza San Francisco is currently under construction as part of the new Quito Metro project.