Unique, intriguing, educational and fun - the Galápagos are the perfect destinations for families who want to spend time together while sharing new discoveries.
Metropolitan Touring is offering two family-oriented departures for Summer 2011 aboard Yacht Isabela II (40 guests) and the M/V Santa Cruz (90 guests), both with extensions at the Finch Bay Eco Hotel on Santa Cruz Island. Children go half-price!
July 3 - 8 departure features 2 nights at the Finch Bay Eco Hotel and 3 night expedition cruise aboard the ISABELA II.
July 8 - 13 departure features a 3-night expedition cruise aboard the MV Santa Cruz and 2 nights at the Finch Bay Eco Hotel.
Our special family-oriented departures feature the following activities:
- Wildlife encounters on land and under water: great walks to meet unique species and fun in the water snorkeling with sea lions, penguins and a zillion fish.
- Specially-designed excursions, guiding and stargazing by expert naturalist guides.
- Games, competitions, trivia, meals and bridge visits adapted for children.
- Exclusive and fun educational materials for the under-18s.
- Extras: free family photo and family badges.
For more information, see this PDF http://www.metro.net.ec/download/20110125/flyer_sugar_PDF_final.pdf or contact your account executive.